Amended Release Date for The Iron Lieutenant

Due to technical issues (I’m still quite new at this.), I have had to delay the release date of the Iron Lieutenant until May 11th 2018.

To make up for this delay, I am planning to offer The Iron Lieutenant for $0.99 during the pre-order period.

I will also be offering free reader copies of The Iron Lieutenant for a limited period of time beginning May 1st. Details to be announced on May 1st on my main page.

7 Comments

1. Adriana says:

Finalmente alguma noticia.
    Estou esperando o livro e fiquei muito triste por não ter saido em abril como prometido.

Espero que seja realmente lançado no dia 11 de maio.

Fico aqui no aguardo

lembranças diretamente da rainflorest

2. ADRIANA MARQUES says:

I so love you book. I´m couting the days. Dont stop your write.
    I love wounded caracteres that are strong hero too.

• kitsmart says:

Thank you for the encouragement Adriana. I really appreciate it:-) I have no intention of stopping. I love wounded characters too^^ Have you read “The Griever’s Mark” by Katherine Hurley? If you haven’t; I absolutely recommend it. It is a wonderful wounded hero story.

3. Ana Bangar says:

Hello Kit, I loved the first book: The Glass Admiral and can’t wait to read your second book, just want to check if it’s coming out for sale today!

Ana

• kitsmart says:

Hi Ana, I’m glad that you enjoyed The Glass Admiral. The Iron Lieutenant should be available for pre-order any minute now. The cover and manuscript have been approved by Amazon so I’m just waiting for it to go up. The book will be delivered to your reading device on May 31st.

Also, if you’re interested in receiving a reader copy for free, you can sign up for one on my main page.

Best,
      Kit

4. Adriana says:

Hello, the release will be tomorrow?